1. Intellectual Property Notices All content on the Site, including the logo, Marks (designed below) articles, documents, designs, specifications, other text and graphics on the Site(collectively, the “Site Content”) is the intellectual property of Triumph or its licensors. The Site Content available on the Site is protected by trademark, trade dress, copyright, and patent laws of the U.S. The Site Content may not be copied, imitated, used, or disseminated in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Triumph. You may view, print, copy, and download portions of the Site Content solely in connection with your use of the Site, and solely for your own individual, internal, non-commercial use or records. Triumph reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time. The TRIUMPH name and all other trademarks, trade dress, slogans and logos (collectively, “Marks”) appearing on this Site are owned by or used pursuant to license by Triumph. The unauthorized use of these Marks is strictly prohibited, and you agree that you will not use these Marks in any way that suggests affiliation with, sponsorship by, or approval by Triumph without its express, written permission.
2. Service Eligibility You represent and warrant that you: (a) are not under the age of 18; (b) have not previously been suspended or removed by Triumph; (c) are not a direct competitor of Triumph; (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; and (e) that you understand that the use of the Site is at your own risk. The Site may not be appropriate or functional for use outside the United States of America. Users located outside the United States use the Site understanding this limitation.
3. General Terms and Conditions You must provide correct and complete personal and business information as requested by us in the Triumph registration process. As part of your use of the Site, you may be required to submit certain content (including any name, contact information, address, date of birth, business information, and other personal information), as well as any comments, submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information (collectively, “User Content”). By submitting any User Content to us, you represent and warrant that such User Content is accurate, complete, and current; does not violate any other sections of these Terms;and is neither in violation of any contractual restrictions nor in violation any right of any third
party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary right. Triumph exercises no control over any User Content you or others submit while using the Site. While we reserve the right to, we are not obligated or responsible for monitoring, editing, screening, or removing any User Content you or others submit while using the Site. Triumph has no obligation to verify the identity of any users when they access the Site or to supervise the User Content provided by users. We may update our policies and practices from time to time at our sole discretion. Should you believe that someone is misusing or otherwise misappropriating your information, you must immediately inform Triumph by contacting us at the information provided below. You are responsible for the security of your password and user ID. Keep your password confidential, do not use other users’ accounts and do not let others use your account; you are responsible for anything that happens through your account even without your permission. You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Triumph account, any rights that run with the account, or any information therein to another party or charging anyone for access to any portion of the Site, or any information therein. You are prohibited from registering or creating an account for any entity or individual other than yourself, unless you are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of the entity or individual. You acknowledge and agree that when you purchase products or services from Triumph, or provide contact information to Triumph via the Site, we may send you information and notices regarding our Site by email or through other means. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Site. You acknowledge, consent, and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Triumph, its users, and the public.
4. Prohibited Conduct You expressly agree to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following: • Use any device, a robot, spider, script, automated process, or manual process or other means to harvest information about other users, or any content from the Site. • Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any virus, malware, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment, or service of the Site. • Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any virus, malware, or other item to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment, or service of any user’s or Triumph employee’s computer or other medium used to access the Site. • Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any material to the Site that is fraudulent, inaccurate, offensive, violent, lewd, salacious, explicit, discriminatory, illegal, infringing, hateful, pornographic, or sexually suggestive. Triumph reserves the sole discretion to determine the nature of the material. • Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer to the Site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others(including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and publicity rights). •Modify the information, including headers, found on the Site. • Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer to the Site any unauthorized advertisement or communication, including butnot limited to spam and phishing emails. • Engage in any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or that Triumph determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the Site. • Use the Site for any unlawful or defamatory means. • Transmit, install,
upload, post, or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
5. Descriptions, Information, Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions Triumph attempts to be as accurate possible when describing products or services offered via the Site. Triumph, however, does not warrant that products or services descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, availability, or any other Site Content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Occasionally there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
6. Membership, Purchases, Payments, Return & Refund Policy Triumph reserves the right to refuse memberships and any order you place via the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include membership orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders, in our sole judgment. Any fitness memberships and classes purchased from Triumph are further governed by the PARTICIPANT WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND AGREEMENT TO IDENTIFY If you are accompanying a minor, you and the minor may be required to sign additional waivers to allow the minor to use Triumph’s facilities. Unless agreed to by Triumph otherwise, all memberships/re-occurring packages will require a three (3) month commitment. If you desire to cancel your membership, you must notify Triumph at least five (5) days before the billing date in order for us to process your cancellation. Otherwise, your membership will be cancelled in the following billing cycle. There are no partial refunds available. All class cancellations must be done 24 hours before your scheduled class. You can cancel a class reservation by simply logging into your account and selecting a class that you want to cancel. You may also call Triumph at 260-217-0820 to cancel. If you do not speak to anyone, your class is NOT cancelled. Voicemails are not to be assumed to be processed and you must confirm via your app or website that you have removed yourself from class. If you cancel prior to 24 hours your class credit will be returned to your account. If you do not cancel before 24 hours, the credit will not be returned to your account. If the class is reserved using the unlimited monthly membership and is not canceled before 24 hours, triumph reserves the right to charge a“late cancel fee” of $12. If you do not cancel and do not attend the class, it will result in a loss of credit or a $15 no show fee.
7. INDEMNITY YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TRIUMPH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANY, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, DIRECTORS, SUPPLIERS, OTHER PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR YOUR USE OF OR CONNECTION TO THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY USE BY YOU ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY). WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR OWN EXPENSE, TO PARTICIPATE IN OR ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU WILL COOPERATE
WITH US IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SERVICE TO ANYONE, AT ANY TIME, AND FOR ANY REASON, AS ALLOWED BY LAW, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES THEREFROM, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED. THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES THEREFROM, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TRIUMPH DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TRIUMPH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE USEFULNESS QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES THEREFROM. TRIUMPH MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (A) THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ITS SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SITE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR (D) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES, WILL BE CORRECTED. IN PARTICULAR, THE SITE’S OPERATION MAY BE MOMENTARILY INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENTS. TRIUMPH DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, TRIUMPH DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES, DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES LINKED TO THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY SITE CONTENT FROM TRIUMPH, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES. TRIUMPH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS EMAILS, POSTING OF COMMENTS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH THE SITE TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES, WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED TO US SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY. TRIUMPH DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE
IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS USING THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES BY OTHER USERS; THEREFORE, TRIUMPH DECLINES ALL LIABILITY FOR INACCURATE INFORMATION; FRAUD;NEGLIGENCE; WILLFUL MISCONDUCT; OR ANY OTHER INAPPROPRIATE USE OF TRIUMPH. TRIUMPH DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, OR USABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES. TRIUMPH, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, MAY INTERRUPT THE AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, OR USABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES, WITHOUT NOTICE, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRIUMPH IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED ORDERS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH TRIUMPH, EVEN IF TRIUMPH HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF, OR REASONABLY COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, HOWEVER THEY ARISE, WHETHER IN BREACH OF CONTRACTOR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES DUE TO: (A) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES;
(C) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, MALICIOUS OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, OR FALSE OR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS; OR (D) SITE CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU MAY DOWNLOAD, USE, RELY UPON, MODIFY, OR DISTRIBUTE.
12. Termination of Service We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any and all access to the Site AND ANY SERVICES THEREFROM provided to you at any time with out notice for any reason. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue the Site and
any service or modify the Site or any service without notice, at any time, and without liability. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate the Site and/or services to you, and to deactivate your account. We shall not be liable to you or any third party if we terminate your account and you agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us from any third party claims arising from the termination of your account. You agree that any material breach of these Terms will result in irreparable harm to Triumph for which damages would be an inadequate remedy and, therefore, in addition to its rights and remedies otherwise available at law, Triumph will be entitled to equitable relief, including both a preliminary and permanent injunction, if such a breach occurs. You waive any requirement for the posting of a bond or other security if Triumph seeks such an injunction.
13. Third Party Content You may find links to other Internet sites or resources on the Site, or theSite Content. You acknowledge and agree that Triumph is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any of the Site Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Triumph will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any actual or alleged damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Site Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
14. Use of Third Party Applications Triumph uses third party applications, hardware, software, and services in providing the Site to you. For the purposes of providing the Site to you—including but not limited to, making purchases, fulfilling orders, shipping orders and processing payments — Triumph will pass data—including, but not limited to, user login credentials, contact data, email addresses, payment information, and other stored information — to third parties. Triumph is not required to disclose third parties involved in any of the above-described transactions or features.
17. Questions, Comments or Concerns The Site is provided and operated by TRIUMPH BOX& RYDE INC., 10120 Kelsey Dr., Fort Wayne, IN, 46804. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to:info@TRIUMPH-studio.com. Copyright © 2020 TRIUMPH BOX & RYDE INC. All RightsReserved.
PARTICIPANT WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND AGREEMENT TO IDENTIFY
Triumph Box & Ryde Inc. (“Triumph”) is a boutique fitness studio offering sensory indoor cycling and BoxHitt® classes. In consideration for Triumph allowing you to participate in
its classes and/or use the facilities and equipment offered by Triumph (collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Facility Use and/or Classes”), by clicking Agree and Continue
[Note, I would revise this to match whatever language you include in your acceptance process] you, for yourself and your heirs, next of kin, assigns, and personal representatives,
do hereby agree by to the following conditions: COVID-19 Representation: You have not had COVID-19 or experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last four (4) weeks. You are not aware of being exposed to any individual in the last four (4) weeks who has receive a COVID-19 diagnosis, has been suspected of having COVID-19 or has experienced COVID-19 symptoms. At any time while you are involved with the Facility Use and/or Classes, you become aware of being exposed to any individual in the prior four (4) weeks who has received a COVID-19 diagnosis, has been
suspected of having COVID-19 or has experienced COVID-19 symptoms, you shall immediately contact Triumph personnel and shall not return to the facility and/or participate in any classes without authorization. Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk: You are strongly advised to consult with your physician or to have a physical examination before engaging in or participating in the Facility Use and/or Classes, especially if you are elderly, pregnant, have a history of heart disease, high blood pressure or other chronic illness, or are unaccustomed to strenuous
physical exertion or have any other physical limitations that could create an increased risk of injury or adverse health consequences from strenuous exercise. By enrolling in or
participating in any Facility Use and/or Classes, you represent and warrant that you (i) are in good medical and physical condition, and that participation in the Facility Use and/or
Classes does not pose any danger to your health; (ii) have no medical or physical conditions that would preclude your participation in the Facility Use and/or Classes, or otherwise
create an increased risk of injury or adverse health consequences as a result of strenuous exercise; and (iii) have not been instructed or advised by any physician against
participating in strenuous physical exercise or exertion, participating in any of the Facility Use and/or Classes. You hereby understand and acknowledge that your participation in the Facility Use and/or Classes is potentially hazardous and involves risks, inherent and otherwise, that cannot be eliminated and which may cause injury, illness, paralysis, or death to yourself, other persons and/or damage to property. Some of the risks associated with the Facility Use and/or Classes include, but are not limited to, exposure to communicable diseases or conditions
(including without limitation, rashes, fungus, infections, viruses, bacteria, etc.), physical impacts, falls, muscle strains or tears, sprains, broken bones, contusions, equipment failure, known or unknown, medical conditions, improper use of equipment and acts of others during the Facility Use and/or Classes. Acknowledgment and Assumption of COVID-19 Risks: In addition to the risks listed in the “Assumption of Risks” section above, participation in the Facility Use and/or Classes during the COVID-19 pandemic presents unique health and safety risks and dangers, known and unknown, inherent and otherwise, that cannot be eliminated and which can cause injury, illness, paralysis or death to you, your family members and other third parties. Some, but by no means all, of the risks presented include: (i) COVID-19 is highly contagious; (ii) individuals frequently do not develop COVID-19 symptoms until after they are contagious; (iii) exposed individuals may have more serious symptoms due to other known and unknown medical conditions; (iv) failure to properly sanitize the facilities and/or equipment; (v) others involved with the Facility Use and/or Classes’ failure to take proper actions to prevent or minimize exposure and/or failure to have and/or use proper protective equipment; and (vi) the acts, omissions and negligence of Triumph. You accept full and sole responsibility for these COVID-19 risks, both known and unknown, inherent or otherwise, related to the Facility Use and/or Classes, and acknowledge that you are voluntarily engage in the Facility Use and/or Classes even with knowledge of these risks. Liability Release: Acknowledging that such risks exist, you here RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Triumph, and each of its affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives, managers, members, directors, owners, agents and each of them and/or anyone associated in any way with the Facility Use and/or Classes (the “Triumph Group”), from and against all claims, damages, injuries, losses, actions, suits, proceedings, product liability actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, loss of consortium claims, loss of support claims, failure to provide medical treatment claims, expenses, and attorneys’ fees that you or anyone on your behalf (including but not
limited to your heirs, representatives, or next of kin) have or might have for any death, injury, loss, claimed injury, or other damage arising out of, involving or relating to the Facility Use and/or Classes, including but not limited to, any claim that the act, omission or event complained of was caused in whole or in part by the strict liability or negligence in any form of the Triumph Group.
Agreement to Indemnify: You further agree to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND the Triumph Group in any action or proceeding from and against all claims, damages, injuries, losses, actions, suits, proceedings, product liability actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, loss of consortium claims, loss of support claims, failure to provide medical treatment claims, expenses and attorneys’ fees: (1) that you or anyone on your behalf (including but not limited to your heirs, representatives or, next of kin, or other similar party that may have a right to recover) have or might have for any death, injury or, loss, claimed injury, or other damage arising out of, involving or relating to your Facility Use and/or Classes, or for your failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement, and/or (2) claimed by any third party or Triumph Group member, where such claim arises in whole or in part from your acts, omissions, or actual or alleged negligence or wrongdoing. Except where otherwise provided, this agreement to indemnify, hold harmless and defend applies even if the act or, omission or event complained of was allegedly caused in whole or in part by the strict liability or negligence in any form of the Triumph Group. Governing Law; Venue; Severability: This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Indiana, and any cause of action relating to the interpretation or enforcement of this document or relating to the Facility Use and/or Classes is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of a court in Allen County, Indiana. In the event one or more of the provisions of this agreement should, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of this agreement, and this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein. Medical Treatment Authorization: In the event you are injured or become ill while on Triumph property or while engaged in Facility Use and/or Classes, you authorize Triumph or anyone else in the Triumph property to secure first aid and/or the services of any legally qualified individual or hospital, and you agree to assume any financial obligations incurred therewith. However, you acknowledge that Triumph is not responsible for and has no duty to provide any first aid, medical treatment or other assistance. Damage Responsibility: You agree that you will be financially responsible for any damage you cause to the Triumph equipment or property, whether accidental or intentional. Representations and Agreement to Terms and Conditions: You represent that: (i)
you are at least eighteen (18) years old; (ii) you have read this document; (iii) you have been given an opportunity to ask questions about its contents and/or to seek the advice of an attorney; (iv) fully understand its contents and the waiver of my legal rights contained therein; (v) understand that the above release is intended to be as broad as permitted by applicable law; and (vi) voluntarily, and without any inducement, agree to the terms and conditions set forth therein.